To enrol online you must start by selecting a course.
- Choose a category from the Courses or Search a keyword or Course ID.
- When you have found your course, click Enrol & pay, or Add to Wishlist to select more than one course.
- You will be asked to Enrol a new person by entering your name and email address. If your details are on record you can then proceed to the payment page. If this is the first time you're enrolling with Macarthur, we'll need some more information about you before you can proceed to the payment page.
- Please ensure that you have read and understood the Student Information, and tick the Terms and Conditions box to show that you understand our Refunds policy.
- You can pay online using MasterCard or Visa.
Courses fill quickly - enrol early to ensure your place. Enrolments are accepted at any time prior to course commencement and will be processed in order of receipt.
Search our courses
Your student record
- Save courses for later enrolment by selecting a course and clicking Add to Wishlist.